terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2014

Tantra Massage in Brasilia



I can make you happy if you want me to. Tell me what is on your mind, sit back relax and let it all out. Whisper into my ear all the things that you can’t say to anyone else. I just want to get closer to you, to show you that I care. Let me make you ecstatic, take a ride on my comfortable and inviting, really alluring massage table. I have NO HIDDEN extras for you. I have a quite a few tricks and moves up my sleeves… even before we undress.
I believe all parts of the human body deserve a caring touch, and I am not squeamish regarding areas around the waistline. I thus provide a holistic, healing massage that relieves the entire body, culminating in a full release of tension with tantric techniques.
During our session, my focus is entirely upon you.
I welcome all types: men, gay, straight, bi. Your discretion is fully assured with me and I respect all boundaries.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário